B.S. in Sports Management at Wingate University
- ACSM- Certified Personal Trainer
- ASCA Level 1 Certified Coach
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certfied
- 5+ years of training experience
- Strength and Conditioning Intern with UNC Tarheels working with top Division 1 athletes from all teams except football and basketball
- Sports Performance Training and Strength Training Weight loss
Being a former collegiate athlete, I understand the value of being strong and well prepared for all things thrown my way . Whether you’re an elite athlete or beginner to exercise, we all move in the same movement patterns , and encounter the same challenges on a day to day basis. Therefore, I believe that exercise should prepare you for those everyday life challenges. My goal is to make sure all my clients can be successful in the gym, at home, and out in the world. By combining movement, science, and fun, we can all achieve out goals and be the best performers we can be at whatever it is that we do!